lördag, mars 03, 2007

Shuffle

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers. NO CHEATING!
.
My answers:
1 - How does the world see me?
Song: No Doubt - Running
Comments: "Running, running as fast as we can, do you think we'll make it?"
.
2 - Will I have a happy life?
Song: Justin Timberlake - Sexy back
Comments: "Go ahead be gone with it" - Jag tolkar det här som ett feting ja!
.
3 - What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Sarah McLachlan - Answer
Comments: "'Cause I can only tell you what I know
That I need you in my life
When the stars have all burned out
You'll still be burning so bright
"
.
4 - Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Justin Timberlake - (Another song) All over again
Comments: "Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over, again
"
.
5 - How can I make myself happy?
Song: Counting Crows - Anna begins
Comments: "But then I start to think about the consequences
Because I dont get no sleep in a quiet room
"
.
6 - What should I do with my life?
Song: Matchbox Twenty - Unwell
Comments: "All day Staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
" - Det låter ju lockande.
.
7 - Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Goo goo dolls - It's over
Comments: "But it's over to you
And I can't find the answers when you're gone
"
.
8 - How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: V. Monti - Czardas
Comments: "Klassiskt stycke" - Det här är förbannat roligt om man har hört låten.
.
9 - Will I ever have children?
Song: Andrew Lloyd Webber - The phantom of the opera - All I ask of you
Comments: "Say you'll share withme one love, one lifetime
Say the words and I will follow you.
"
.
10 - Will I die happy?
Song: Goo goo dolls - Hate this place
Comments: "I'm not messin' with another life
Can I get on without you
Tell me lies, that you know I need
"
.
11 - What is some good advice for me?
Song: No Doubt - Just a girl
Comments: "I cant do the little things I hold so dear
cause its all those little things that I fear
" - Chansa lite va.
.
12 - What is happiness?
Song: Counting Crows - Big yellow taxi
Comments: "Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got till it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parkin' lot
"
.
13 - What is my favorite fetish?
Song: Phoenix - If it's not with you
Comments: "The more I try the less I care about it
I'm giving up my conscience for another
The only one I want is you
"
.
14 - How will I be remembered?
Song: Muse - Starlight
Comments: "I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away
.
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
.
Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold you in my arms
"

Inga kommentarer: